Sunday, July 11, 2010

Juice Boxes (and the squeeze)

One of the handier inventions since I raised a passel of youngens is the Juice Box or Pouch. Not so great for our environment perhaps or even our budget sometimes but they seem to be an item here to stay because of their convenience at least when we are traveling. There is however, a downside to this convenience beyond what I already stated...
THE SQUEEZE!  The slightest pressure and out spurts the juice! And not just a little drip but fountain like much to the joy of many children who are discovering how the world around them works. It is pretty sure to create a domino effect of one sort or another. If an adult is around it makes them move and fast! Now depending on the adults day it might provoke gentle response but again depending on the day and the adult it could be a frantic and frustrated response. Of course the juice has gotten any number of things sprayed and soon to be sticky. And of course it could be the adult applying pressure.
Today I feel like a juice box. Some pressure being applied..Vacation prep ( no the house will not vacant for any evil people who might be tempted to break in and steal stuff), reluctant to move off the couch teen, submitting to anothers preference in what I wear, hot weather so hot house and as I mentioned in another blog hot flashes....Yep the makings of a big squeeze. So what do I do to not gush geyser like all over every one around me!? I am asking not telling... because I am not being very successful this morning. It did occur to me to pray in the spirit though so I am going to give it a go  and see if that could be the key to spraying expired sour juice or just easing up the straw to refresh others by controlled communication.. You know the fruit of the spirit like with self control and gentleness and so on...

No comments:

Post a Comment